This action will convert any image/shape/text into a 3D looking image, very similar to the results from 3D rendering software. All with just one click!
Extremely easy to use.
Two angles for the resulting 3D Image.
Two built-in styles for the resulting image – Grey and Glossy Red.
Easy customization – You can apply your own styles to the 3D components.
Simple but detailed instructions.
Use these actions to:
Create your own 3D icons, logos, buttons.
Create 3D text than you can use for advertising, personal projects etc.
Create DVD, VCD, or PC slideshows from your photos, videos, and music - and burn them directly to a disc. Your family and friends can play your slideshow discs on their TV with a DVD player, or on their computer. With DVD PixPlay, you'll create personalized discs that are as easy to use as an ordinary DVD. With more than 40 image motion effects and 160 transition effects, you can send your friends and family thoughtful keepsakes that they will cherish forever.
• View your favorite digital photos and videos on your TV
• Or on your computer as an auto-playing slideshow
• Add audio files as background music or your own voice for a commentary
• Add shapes and clip art to your photos (such as Santa hats and speech bubbles)
• Add excitement to your slideshow with more than 40 image motion and 160 transition effects
• Use any image files (JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG...), raw camera images (CRW, NEF...), common sounds (MP3, WMA, WAV...) or video files (AVI, MPEG...)
• Burn directly to a CD, DVD or Blu-ray disk (for playback in most DVD players, VCD players and computers)
• Easily create a DVD menu and burn multiple slideshows to a single disk
• Easily create title and other text pages
• You can also output video files (AVI, MPEG, etc) to VCD or DVD
• Convert a PowerPoint presentation for playback on a DVD player
• Retrieve images directly from a digital camera or scanner
• Preview your slideshow on your computer before you burn
• Add captions to your photos or automatically use your descriptions from Smart Pix, MegaView, Picasa, PhotoShop, etc.
• Powerful photo editing, including cropping, red-eye removal and automatic rotation of camera photos
• Output formats: DVD, VCD, SVCD, XVCD, XSVCD, MPEG, MP4, WMV and AVI (DivX, Xvid, YouTube compatible), with NTSC, PAL and Widescreen support